Photovoltaic storage system for grid connected domestic applications that does not involve changes to the system or the replacement of the inverter. Compatible with all grid connected inverters available on the market and designed to interface the BMS (battery management system) of the main lithium battery manufacturers.
Thanks to the use of a power meter installed on the point of exchange with the network, the system works with the aim of eliminating energy exchanges, both incoming and outgoing, in order to achieve a self-consumption condition: PV energy is stored along the day, when the irradiation is maximum and power consumption is minimal, and made available again in the evening, when the situation reverses.
The system is also able to intelligently control a series of domestic users, based on the insolation conditions, the state of charge of the accumulator and specific priority criteria defined by the user. Power loads are driven by means of a wireless communication based on the Z-Wave protocol.
Lastly, the system is connected to a cloud structure on the network that allows various remote operations to be carried out, such as power consumption monitoring and operating criteria parameterizing.
- Bidirectional topology with galvanic isolation through high frequency transformer
- Operation in charge mode with input from photovoltaic string and output to lithium battery
- Operation in step-up mode with input from lithium battery and output towards grid connected photovoltaic inverter
- Operation in compensation mode: with input from lithium battery and output in parallel to the photovoltaic string towards grid connected photovoltaic inverter
- Operation in bypass mode with input from photovoltaic string and output towards grid connected photovoltaic inverter
- String voltage range: 250V – 600V
- Maximum battery charge / discharge current: 50A
- Maximum power: 2,500 W
- Battery communication port: CAN (connector on panel: RJ45)
- E-Meter communication port: RS485 (connector on panel: RJ45)
- Cloud communication port: Ethernet (connector on panel: RJ45)
- Integrated wireless gateway operating with ZWAVE protocol for intelligent sockets control